Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Server Downtime 2

Author Topic: Server Downtime 2  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Rob Poelking

• Sifu
  • Administrator
  • Brown Belt
  • Kajukenbo Forever
    • Anderson Martial Arts
Server Downtime 2
« on: January 25, 2004, 06:32:44 AM »
Well, these things can happen to anyone. Sorry for the inconvenience folks but the hosting service was down yesterday.

I'm gonna have to have a little chat witht them. >:(
Rob Poelking, Black Belt, Original Method
Black belt under Sigung Ray Anderson
http://www.ohiokajukenbo.com

Offline Sifu Sin Bin

• Holy Cow, I am a
  • Senior Moderator
  • Black Belt
  • YOU SUCK, TRAIN HARDER
    • check it out
Re:Server Downtime 2
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 10:29:55 AM »
You do that Sihing, an tell them they have know idea who tey're messing with. The last thing you want is 350 Kajukenbo people mad.  I think I was having withdrawals yestereday. My wife came home and found me in a dark coner of my office. When she asked me what was wrong, I just pointed to the error message on the screen and babbled some unintllegible words. As she wiped the dribble from my lip and helped me up, she just held me and said, "it's allright honey, evertyhing will be fine" and that is all I remeber before waking up in the cafe detox room at a local treatment center. I was under observation untill this morning when they released me with news of my computer screen being filled with the Kajukenbo cafe. ;D
Professor Rob Peladeau
8th Degree - KSDI #672
Loyal Student and lifelong friend of
Grand Master Emil Bautista
NorCal Headquarters of K.S.D.I. Ambassador

Offline MARK GERRY

• Global Moderator
  • Black Belt
  • WORLD MARTIAL ARTS MASTERS
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 12:40:59 PM »
GOD YOUR FUNNY ROB ;D
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do

Offline Bautista's

• teaching since 1966
  • Senior Moderator
  • Brown Belt
  • you show me-I show you
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 07:35:57 PM »
You think you guys had it bad! When the web site went down, my husband went balistic. He started eating everything and anything with sugar in it {he's a diabetic, you know} like Ding Dong's and Hostess Ho Ho's. Then when it was still down an hour later he got so crazy {maybe the sugar helped, who knows?!} he actually {for those of you who have weak constitutions, or quesy stomachs - you'd better not read this next part, I'm shuddering and shaking just thinking about it}, I mean he really and truely... {no, this is just too gruesome to talk about to you people. I mean I hardly know some of you and to air such a horendous and heinous act as the one I'm about to describe, well, it would most likely make you think badly on Emil and myself. And while I don't really care about myself, I can't allow you folks to think badly about my husband!}  
     Well, what the heck, I guess Kajukenbo is like family to us and as long as it's all staying right here in the family, I guess I can tell you what happened next.

After that next hour went by and still no cafe, well he just went right out and did it.  He........ Oh, God, dare I tell you. Dare I bare our souls to the whole Kajukenbo world and hope upon hope that you will forgive us this one measly {although admittedly heinous} transgression?  Can you?  Could you??  Will you at least try??  Okay, I guess I can bring myself to attempt to describe the horrors, the self-vilification that we've gone through since this happened.

My husband, actually went out and ....
trained. Fancy that !!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Bautista

Yep, you got it! He trained!
Emil Bautista
Kajukenbo black belt (1966)

JessieEscobedo

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 10:08:30 PM »
Hello, ... NO WONDER IT ALMOST SNOW HERE.. HAVE HIM TRAIN HARDER, SO WE CAN GET SNOW.. Just kidding Grand Master..

Sifu Jessie Escobedo from Arlington, Texas.  ;D