Author Topic: GM Kailani Koa Wedding  (Read 64 times)

Offline Rick Kingi

• Blue Belt
GM Kailani Koa Wedding
« on: November 13, 2017, 05:27:16 PM »
  It's my pleasure to announce GM Kailani Koa will be getting married to Doc James Anthony Williams February 24,2018 in Maui, Hawaii at King's cathedral Church, this is a invitation to all to come and enjoy this wonderful celebration of these two beautiful people who are inviting everyone to come to MAUI for this wedding, for reservation please call 808/757-8972 this will be a Kajukenbo event also with her students and other school doing demo for the wedding, I along  with my family and OHANA will be there. Please contact 808/757-8972 and show your love rather you can make it or not...

GM Rick Kingi
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:08:18 PM by Rick Kingi »

Online handsofstoneredux

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
  • Kajukenbo 4EVA
Re: GM Kailani Koa Wedding
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »
Congrats Grandmaster, hope we can make it!!!
Sifu Ruben A. Illa
Hawaiian Self-Defense
Representing EMPERADO-KAMAHOAHOA
Under Grandmaster Kailani Koa

Offline Rick Kingi

• Blue Belt
Re: GM Kailani Koa Wedding
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 03:07:09 PM »
  It's my pleasure to announce GM Kailani Koa will be getting married to Doc James Anthony Williams February 24,2018 in Maui, Hawaii at King's cathedral Church, this is a invitation to all to come and enjoy this wonderful celebration of these two beautiful people who are inviting everyone to come to MAUI for this wedding, for reservation please call 808/757-8972 this will be a Kajukenbo event also with her students and other school doing demo for the wedding, I along  with my family and OHANA will be there. Please contact 808/757-8972 and show your love rather you can make it or not...

GM Rick Kingi