Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Federal Way, Washington

Author Topic: Federal Way, Washington  (Read 486 times)

Offline Bautista's

• teaching since 1966
  • Senior Moderator
  • Brown Belt
  • you show me-I show you
Federal Way, Washington
« on: April 18, 2017, 01:34:40 PM »
Had the privilege to go and visit Professor Bryan Davies in Federal Way Seattle who is a direct descendant of the Ramos Lineage (under Professor Joe Clark) and was promoted to a 9th degree under the Northern California Kajukenbo Self-Defence Institute Board and Directors (NorCaKSDIBAD). We were Honored to have present and witness this promotion, Grandmaster
Kimo (Jim) Smith Emperado, Jackie Nichols Emperado and Sifu Lenny Emperado, Grandmaster Jay Burkey and Grandmaster Art Butler. Also present was Bryan's supervisor where he works (LEO).
A great turn-out at his new school, with all his student's training. A great session. The weather was just like California, sunshine then rain.  A beautiful state.
Emil Bautista
Kajukenbo black belt (1966)

Offline Doug Martin

• White Belt
Re: Federal Way, Washington
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 05:40:20 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS Grandmaster Davies!!! I only wish I could have been there. Since moving to Iowa I miss my Kajukenbo training and the other students and instructors. Nothing available here. If anyone has pictures of this event, I would really appreciate any.
 Once again, congratulations Grandmaster!

Proud Student
Doug Martin
Doug Martin
Do or Do Not! There Is No Try!

Offline B DAVIES

• Senior Black Belt
  • White Belt
Re: Federal Way, Washington
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 02:45:33 PM »
Thank you, check my web site soon for pictures. kajukenbowa.com
Professor Bryan Davies
Master instructor law enforcement Wa.