Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
week-end of 13th & 14th promotion

Author Topic: week-end of 13th & 14th promotion  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Bautista's

• teaching since 1966
  • Senior Moderator
  • Brown Belt
  • you show me-I show you
week-end of 13th & 14th promotion
« on: December 15, 2014, 10:41:28 PM »
     A great happenings this past weekend, Saturday the 13th was a promotion for Sifu  Ilona Halbuna the daughter of Senior Grandmaster Joseph Halbuna to the rank of 5th degree with the attendance of Grandmaster Clarence Luna Emperado and Professor Don Crummer of Hawaii to witness plus other dignitaries.
    On Sunday the 14th at GM woody Sims were black belts, color belts and degree's that received there diploma and attendance were GM Rick Kingi from Inglewood, Ca., GM Mitch Powell from Nevada and GM Pat Terrell from Napa and other great dignitaries were present to witness
     I was honored to have witnessed both event and my congratulations goes out to all the participant, all well deserved
Emil Bautista
Kajukenbo black belt (1966)

Offline kajuthumper

• Senior Black Belt
  • Yellow Belt
  • I'm a llama!
Re: week-end of 13th & 14th promotion
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:33:48 PM »
Yes sir it was a good day, thanx to all who showed up!  Special thanks to Gm Kingi and Sigung Lewis Young for driving out from So Cal. GMB....I hope what you witnessed made you smile, its what u taught me oh so many years ago.  On another note wished I would have known Gm Luna was in the area he could have g otten some kickin bbq.....
Woody J Sims
SIMS KSDI
Vallejo Ca

Offline Luis Javier

• White Belt
Re: week-end of 13th & 14th promotion
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 09:47:15 AM »
Congratulation to Sifu Ilona Halbuna on your promotion to 5th degree BB.  :)
Luis A. Javier
Green Belt
Under Sigung Jorge Soto and Sifu Carlos Crespo
Under Professor Sixto Mendez
Puerto Rico KSDI