Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Kajukenbo Ohana Unity Seminar DVD hightlight

Author Topic: Kajukenbo Ohana Unity Seminar DVD hightlight  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Sigung Jeff Macalolooy

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Family First.
    • Dragons Den MMA
Re: Kajukenbo Ohana Unity Seminar DVD hightlight
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 01:56:53 AM »
GM Clarence Emperado Luna got his DVD today ... this was the Text he sent me:

"Receive your DVD ... Kajukenbo unity seminar. Da most beautiful. Spiritual minded put together KSDI seminar. Since after SiJo's passing..The best thing in a positive way that our system needs... Also, the DVD is awesome. Nicely and professionally put together. My hat off to all who attended. I wish I was there to enjoy da fun too. But next time. I have da DVD next to Sijo's picture at KSDI HQ. He's very proud and in good hands.. No politics. No bullshit. Just train ... Kajukenbo Forever..my brothers and sisters of our Great System. Respectfully. GM Clarence.  Aloha."
Jeff Macalolooy
Focus on the future.
www.DragonsDenMMA.com
ucjmac@yahoo.com

Offline Sigung Jeff Macalolooy

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Family First.
    • Dragons Den MMA
Re: Kajukenbo Ohana Unity Seminar DVD hightlight
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 07:04:56 PM »
54 DVD sets have been mailed out or picked up already, the other 16 are reserved, however not paid for yet. 

If I do not get checks in the mail in the next week from those who emailed me to reserve them a copy, then I will post another message for those who still want one of the limited edition 70 DVD's.

If you are one of the 16 who asked me to reserve you one, please email me to confirm you already sent a check.  If not, there are others who want the DVD's but I will not sell any more until I know for sure that those who requested one already either send a check or change their mind.

Mahalo!

I have 12 left.

I was originally saving these 12 for people who emailed me or sent me a message on Facebook that they wanted one, but I never received payment.  So I am now taking orders. 

Please email me kajudragon@sbcglobal.net and I will reserve one for you for 1 week.  If I do not get a check in that time, I will let the next person purchase it. 

There was a huge demand for these when I produced them and I had to turn a lot of people away, but now that people did not follow through, I have 12 available.

http://youtu.be/08k3zHgithE?hd=1

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=521664481194595&set=pb.153338078027239.-2207520000.1354669305&type=3&theater
Jeff Macalolooy
Focus on the future.
www.DragonsDenMMA.com
ucjmac@yahoo.com