Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
The Bug!

Author Topic: The Bug!  (Read 1705 times)

Offline guarded

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • He who hesitates, meditates; horizontally!
The Bug!
« on: January 19, 2011, 12:54:55 AM »
Sat down and watched Enter the Dragon with my boy the other night.  He's 7.  He won't stop asking questions about Bruce Lee.  I dug out my book Tao of Jeet Kune do for him.  He is actually reading it and practicing the moves from the drawings.  Doing quite well I might add.  A lot of the philosophy is over his head but he is trying.  Daddy is proud.  I think he's got "the bug".
Jerry Guard
Kajukenbo Tum Pai Brown/Black Sash under Prof. Steve Larson          My everyday stance is my fighting stance.  My fighting stance is my everyday stance.

Offline grand master hemenes

• Senior Black Belt
  • Blue Belt
  • grand master hemenes
    • hemeneskajukenbo.com
Re: The Bug!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 02:40:14 AM »
that's great I remember when I was a small boy my dad took me to see five fingers of death as I watched them fly threw the air I remember driving home thinking how could fly threw the air like that! I was in awe. all I wanted to do was be a karate guy like them! then came Bruce lee then it was all over I just wanted to be just like him so I started my first karate class. and now..................................?

prof. hemenes

ps sure miss my dad!
GRAND MASTER HEMENES
GREAT GRAND MASTER GAYLORD
KOA MEMBER............

Offline Tony49

• Blue Belt
    • White Tiger Martial Arts Academy
Re: The Bug!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »
That's cool.  I use to watch Kung Fu theater as a boy.  I have a 5 and 7 year old who are starting to show interest. I can't wait.
Antonio Lucero

Diony/Cacoy Canete > Alfredo Bandalan Sr.
Bandalan Doce Pares > Black Belt

Emperado > Tiwanak > Brown > Alfredo Bandalan Sr.
Bandalan Hawaiian Kenpo > Black Belt