Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
"New York hosts visiting GM Rick Kinji"

Author Topic: "New York hosts visiting GM Rick Kinji"  (Read 2679 times)

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
"New York hosts visiting GM Rick Kinji"
« on: November 26, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »
GM Kingi emailed me some pictures to post.  He'll follow up with some comments on the occassion.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 01:14:21 PM by John Bishop »
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline Mitch Powell

• Senior Black Belt
  • Brown Belt
Re: GM Kingi hosts visitors from New York
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »
Sijo would be very proud!
Powell's MMA Academy (KSDI#549)
Grandmaster Mitch Powell (Emperado Method)
(707) 344-1655  coachmitchpowell@hotmail.com

sleddog

Re: GM Kingi hosts visitors from New York
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 08:02:44 AM »
This looks like GM Fescina's school. If so then it should read "New York hosts visiting GM Rick Kinji"

Offline Rick Kingi

• Blue Belt
Re: "New York hosts visiting GM Rick Kinji"
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »
 I have been working with GM Rick Fescina and his black belts for a little over three years now teaching them Kajukenbo and I wanted to let every one know they have been learning my forms taught to me by GM Carlos Bunda which were taught to him by the late John Leoning and these guys have done a great job, remember Sijo promoted Rich Fescina to 9th degree and it was somelthing out of all of our hands but now he is working his way into Kajukenbo and I'm am proud of him and his black belts, there was a promotion of six of his black belts being promoted in White Tiger System of Kempo which I was a witness to They were from right to left next to GM Fescina Nick Bruno 8th,Dom Panetta 6th,Adam Yasso 6th,Joe Caraciola 4th,Mike Florie 4th and Rob Perratto 5th these guys did our Kajukenbo forms along with there own material and just looked great then  after the test we worked on what was going to be taught the next day at the seminar so they helped me teach the next day it was all Kajueknbo for the seminar and it was just a great group of students which just showed me a different side to GM Fescina. Also I had the guys from Iron Dragon Kajukenbo from Chicopee, Ma Sijung Roberto Molina and his group that are also learning our Kajuekenbo good luck guys.

Much Respect to all
GM Rick kingi

Offline Patrick Campbell

• Sifu
  • BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
  • Train the way you fight!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 08:36:09 PM »
Awesome!

Pat
Patrick "Kaponookalani" Campbell, Ph.D.
KAJUKENBO - Professor Kai Li - ETS / HKA
Kenpo - SGM Rick Alemany 
DZR Jujitsu - ETS / AJI
BJJ - ETS / USFBJJ / Master Joe Moreira
Combat Sambo - ETS / GCA / GM Alan New 
JKD / Kun Tao - ETS / IMB / G. Savelli
Royal Hawaiian Lua - ETS PA / Olohe Eli

Tim Vargas

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »
Sounds great and nice pics.  Looks like everyone had a great time, and congratulations on those promoted.