Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Please join us

Author Topic: Please join us  (Read 2109 times)

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Please join us
« on: November 24, 2003, 12:13:36 PM »
Seems like everytime I log on I see 3 or 4 guests for every member who is logged on.  Registration is simple, and gives us a idea how strong the membership is here.  
Also, this site does not give or sell any email addresses, so there is no threat of spam coming from your registration.
Of course if you do not want to become a registered member, your still very welcome to read and participate in the forums here.  ;D
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Re:Please join us
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 02:56:02 PM »
Another point I would like to make, is that this forum is for everyone in the Kajukenbo/Kenpo family, from white belts to Grandmasters.  Everyone has something to contribute to, or learn from the membership here.  :D  So read, talk, learn, educate, and just enjoy the Ohana spirit here.
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline Chief Instructor

• Moderators
  • Brown Belt
    • Hokkien Martial Arts
Re:Please join us
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 03:20:45 PM »
I agree with Sigung Bishop! Since all of us come from different backgrounds, we can benefit from each other's unique experiences. Even though you are welcome to participate without registering, I highly recommend it as it allows you to get email reminders on hot topics that interest you.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 03:22:05 PM by Andrew Evans »
Sigung Andrew Evans, KSDI #888
Hokkien Martial Arts, Topeka, KS
http://www.TopekaKarate.com