Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
New NW Martial Arts newsletter - seeking submissions

Author Topic: New NW Martial Arts newsletter - seeking submissions  (Read 2768 times)

Offline envisiontj

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
  • Thanks Jeff and Boogie!!
New NW Martial Arts newsletter - seeking submissions
« on: February 19, 2010, 11:00:47 AM »
Hey everyone,

I am starting a NW Martial Arts newsletter, though I am in the infantile stages thus far.  I am looking for article submissions to be considered for it.  Any topics relating to Martial Arts are welcome ? fighting, Art forms, health and healing, nutrition, etc.  I don?t have a word count max, but obviously be reasonable.  Shorter articles and longer articles will be considered.  I really want a majority of the articles to be from NW Martial Artists, but others will be included also - so everyone is welcome to share.

There is MUCH more to it, but this is where I need to get started.  Once I have some articles submitted and am closer to production date I will give everyone more info.  At this point, here is what I have.  This will be a free publication distributed to Martial Artists, schools and others.  The goal is to offer the NW Martial Arts an avenue for expression and sharing with one another.  ALL Martial Arts can be included.  This publication will be based on Martial Arts in general and not stylized, nor limited to Sport, MMA, Traditional, Reality Based, etc.

All assistance is greatly appreciated.  Please know a couple of things.  All articles submitted are subject to editing for content and length, to be utilized in this publication at my discretion.  Any edits will be reviewed with the author prior to inclusion.  There is no compensation for article submissions at this point, however, you will be sharing your knowledge and insight with Martial Artists all over the NW and more.

This will be a physical publication with no version on the internet at this point, though that may occur in the near future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sifu Trent Junker
(503) 839-6359
Sifu Trent Junker
Realm Of The Tiger Kajukenbo - Portland, OR
Under GM Gerry Scott