Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Questionnaire for the One Time Visitors

Author Topic: Questionnaire for the One Time Visitors  (Read 2314 times)

Offline kajudru

• Yellow Belt
  • Attack the attacker
    • Shreveport Martial Arts
Questionnaire for the One Time Visitors
« on: October 15, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »
All,

I recall someone posted a questionnaire on a martial arts forum (I can't recall if it was this one or another one) for those students who show up once or twice but never return. This happens to us frequently, but we are a small community and Kaju is not well known here so we need to work harder at keeping these people who show an initial interest. Most of them act like they love it and swear they will be back but you never see them again.

What I am thinking about is when a new person shows up, I will ask them for their email address and promise not to spam them and explain that we only want to send them a short questionnaire to fill out if they do not return to get an idea of why they did not return. I will also stress there will not be any hard feelings if they do not return and they will not hear from us again once they return the questionnaire.

Does anyone have this type of questionnaire? If not, I will see if I can find it on the other martial arts forum I visit and/or write it myself. Regardless if I find it or write it, I will post it here in case someone else would like to use it as well.
Sihing Jason Drury
KSDI Student under Sifu Bill Ross (Tony Lasit Branch)
Elite Combat Academy
http://www.shreveportmartialarts.com/
Shreveport, LA

"More Sweat In Training, Less Blood In Battle"