Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
2009 Vegas KSDI Seminar and Tournament

Author Topic: 2009 Vegas KSDI Seminar and Tournament  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Mitch Powell

• Senior Black Belt
  • Brown Belt
2009 Vegas KSDI Seminar and Tournament
« on: July 15, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »
Greetings,

I want to give a big shout out to Sigung Rob Peladeau and Prof. Joe Bautista for the excellent job they did running the seminar. There were a lot of participants but everyone got good training and had a great time. 

I also want to give a big shout out to GM Rich Fescina, GM Rick Kingi, and Sigung Rob Peladeau for the excellent job they all did running the tournament. There were a lot of competitors but this tournament was so well run everything was completed by 3 PM. Amazing!!

As far as the rest of what happened in Vegas--that stays in Vegas!
Powell's MMA Academy (KSDI#549)
Grandmaster Mitch Powell (Emperado Method)
(707) 344-1655  coachmitchpowell@hotmail.com

Offline JONES FAMILY

• Yellow Belt
  • You are only living if you are going forward
Re: 2009 Vegas KSDI Seminar and Tournament
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »
To everyone who made this possible I thank you. I met lots of new friends, and reconnected with old ones. looking forward to next year
The Jones Family
Jack and Jill, Miranda and Max
under Grand Master Emil Bautista KSDI Vallejo
let us never forget where we started from.

LORD, keep your arm around my shoulder
and your hand over my mouth-- AMEN
Famous words from my Father in law

Offline prof rich

• Senior Black Belt
  • White Belt
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 08:44:45 PM »
Greetings,
        There are some people that we forgot to thank. We want to thank all G.M.Herrara's people that help out with time keeping, score keeping and working the front desk they did a great job . We would also like to thank all the judges with out them the tournament would have not run on time. If we missed anybody we want to thank you to. We hope to make next year bigger and better.I want to thank G.M. Herrara it is and honnor to work with him ,he put in alot of hours to put this together. A special thank you to G.M.Dechi for making this whole event possible.She is the one that keeps everthing running smooth.

Yours In Spirit

G.M.Rich Fescina

handsofstone23

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 08:54:20 PM »
It was an HONOR to be in the presence of all the wonderful people, be them Grandmasters, to the spectators, there wasn't a stitch of negativity in the are. ALL LOVE. Thanks to Sijo ,Uncle Frank Ordonez, Joe Holk, Peter Choo, and, George Chang, for allowing us to be under the umbrella of KAJUKEBO. MAHALO to everyone.

Offline Women Warrior

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Women Warrior
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »
Aloha!

Even so we was not able to make it out there but in spirit for Sijo's event due to my mother's condition with her health
I am very happy to hear everything was great!!
I would like to say Mahalo! to everyone that was there to make Sijo's event a great one this year and in the pass.
also our student Sibak Ruben from New York for being there for me & my brother SiGung Aiau & our kajukenbo Ohana from Maui
that took 1st place & Grand Champion in the self-defense division.  We are very proud of you Ruben!! and to all the winner's
and competation's and the staff in running Sijo's event 2009.
Mahalo! goes out to GM. Griffin's Ohana Prof. Russ Corriea & Sifu Chris Newburry for being there for Ruben & also The Lim's Kenpo
for supporting Ruben too. We love you all!!!

With Much Aloha,
SiGung Kailani Koa
SiGung Kailani Koa

handsofstone23

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »
THANKS SIGUNG. MISS YOU N LOVE YOU!!!

Offline Ron Baker

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »