Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Kajukenbo Las Vegas, Nevada

Author Topic: Kajukenbo Las Vegas, Nevada  (Read 4550 times)

rickycanales

Kajukenbo Las Vegas, Nevada
« on: June 29, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »
During the students awards night they gave a demo for their family and friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_WUnCScWAI

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:48:25 AM by sifu Domingo "Kalani" Castillo »

Offline Greg Hoyt

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
Re: Kajukenbo Las Vegas, Nevada
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 11:01:39 AM »
Very nice, Sifu.  See you next week.  Aloha. 

Sifu Greg Hoyt
Sifu Greg Hoyt
Hoyt's Kajukenbo, Peoria, Arizona
Under Sigung Trent Sera, Professor Kailani Koa
Train Hard - Fight Dirty

Offline GM Bobby Rimando

• Senior Black Belt
  • White Belt
Re: Kajukenbo Las Vegas, Nevada
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 12:54:41 AM »
Sifu Kalani, I'm glad that you put this up. Thank you for having me over for your demonstration. It was an honor being your guest. Your school has only been open for 7 months and all your students look great. The participation of all the families was impressive. It shows their love & support for your school.
Watching Zac gave me chicken skin!! It was just as good on the video as it was live. It's nice to see him carry on the family tradition. You & Sifu Myron Abad are doing an outstanding job. I believe Sijo & G.M.Allan Abad are smiling down on you. Thank you for being supportive of my school and it does my heart good that two schools from two different lineages can work & support each other. Anna is a gem also. She's so-o giving.
Wow! Friends for fifteen years. You still move pretty good for an old man... Way to represent Kajukenbo! Your friend and brother, Sigung Bobby Rimando
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:48:04 PM by Sigung Bobby Rimando »
Kalihi Kajukenbo Branch 1957
GM Al Rimando
Prof, John Rimando
GM Bobby Rimando
A/J Double Dragon Kajukenbo San Jose CA
Rimando martial arts Las Vegas NV. (KSDI #681)

Patience is the key to wisdom. Discipline the key to Respect. You can't give what you dont have.