Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Seronio Kajukenbo

Author Topic: Seronio Kajukenbo  (Read 4385 times)

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Re: Seronio Kajukenbo
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »
A fact about Lil' Bobby is that he only holds the rank of Green Belt in class. He has been training for 3 years now with his Father. 

While fighting in the intermediate divisions, he won over 100 matches and 11 Grand Champion titles. So he had to be moved up to fight the Black Belt division. This way other kids had a chance to take home a title themselves and to remove him from dominating the divisions.

Awesome accomplishments Nephew!   

Hey Kajukenbo green belt beating black belts from other systems.  Sounds about right.  Great job, Lil Bobby.
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline DKF1

• Blue Belt
    • Concord School of Karate
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
It's truly awesome that Lil' Bobby is so good that he had to be moved up in the competition. He desereves much recognition. That said, I find it a sad state of affairs that it was done to allow someone else a chance to win. If he dominates, they should get better not win because he's not there. There is too much of this everybody is a winner and there are no losers garbage. This is why there are so many kids growing up to be useless whiners. We need more kids like Lil' Bobby in our society, and it's sad to see that this kind of coddling is being done even within the MARTIAL arts community. I know when my son gets to be training age he will have to learn to deal with winning and losing, because life is not fair. How can you fight for your life and win, if you can't even deal with losing a competition? Just my two cents!
David Fraga
Black Belt - Concord School of Karate
Williams Kajukenbo
Gaylord's Method

Offline David V. Amiccuci

• Senior Moderator
  • Blue Belt
    • www.tonyramoskajukenbo.com
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 10:52:00 AM »
Congrats Lil Bobby and BIG Bobby what a great job !

God Bless Keep Up the good work.

Your Cousins at TRK Fairfield

David, Leah, and Lil D
Grand Master David V. Amiccuci
9th Deg Red/Silver Belt 9th Degree Red Silver/ Sash
Successor to GGM Ahgung Tony Ramos Kajukenbo/Ramos Method
Cacoy World Doce Pares
 8th Grade Eskrima
7th Grade Eskrido
6th Grade Pangamot
Under SGM Cacoy Canete

Offline Seronio_Kajukenbo