Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
GM Lennie Siangco ( Shangko Fighting System)

Author Topic: GM Lennie Siangco ( Shangko Fighting System)  (Read 6357 times)

Offline Lua50

• White Belt
  • Start Strong Finish Stronger! Stay Strong! LOVE !
    • WSEF
GM Lennie Siangco ( Shangko Fighting System)
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:10:10 PM »
Anyone here trained at seminars in Maui with GM Lennie Siangco? He trained at CHA3 under Tommy Torado and also teaches Pedoy/Derobio Escrima in Maui.  
GrandMaster Tasi H.Alo (WSEF ) -  Wahiawa Kajukenbo Foundation FMA/Serrada EsKrima Instructor - for Professor Anthony E. RAMOS
   (Davis Method/Cabales Serrada System of Escrima WSEF,  & Pulahan Derobio EsKrima NorCAL Rep. -
Affiliate of Angel's Disciples Escrima Association)

Offline Women Warrior

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • Women Warrior
Re: GM Lennie Siangco ( Shangko Fighting System)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:45:50 PM »
Aloha,

I know some history of Lennie Siangco.  I know who he is, but I never trainned with him.

With Much Aloha,
                      SiGung Kailani Koa
SiGung Kailani Koa

sleddog

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »
This is where we have to ask you, Lua50, to write your real name and affiliation at the bottom of your post. Forum rules must be heeded.

Offline GM Shangko

• White Belt
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »
Aloha from GM Lennie Siangco,
Started with CHA-3 Kenpo at the age of 16 under Chief Tommy Torado and Prof, Marino Tywanak in 1969. After promoted to Black Belt started under my Brother Masterschief Chris with the Pedoy School of Escrima. Promomted to High Chief by Grandmaster Ty takahashi and operates the Pedoy Maui Branch. Promoted to GM by the Late GM Jullian Blue Generalao, Prof. Pete Salas, Prof. Chris Siangco of the Chinese Kenpo Federation. If you need more info please contact me at Grandmastershangko@yahoo.com or on Myspace under same name...Aloha
Grandmaster Lennie Siangco/Shangkou Fighting System/Pulahan Derobio Eskrima

Offline Lua50

• White Belt
  • Start Strong Finish Stronger! Stay Strong! LOVE !
    • WSEF
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »
 Aloha Lennie just sharing from the past, here is a photo of a seminar in 1983 -The legendary
'Kajukenbo Master' Ahgung Tony Ramos Sr. was one of GM"D"s special star
demonstration guests at his "Second Annual Kali/JeetKuneDo Seminar" held in Northern California at Solano College gym, back in 1983. This is around the time when I lived with Ahgung Tony Ramos. Dan Inosanto, Cass Magda , Jaime Finch and Ted & Tanya Lucaylucay was therealso! We are trying to locate the footage of Ahgung's demo ! Malama Pono & Aloha GM T
GrandMaster Tasi H.Alo (WSEF ) -  Wahiawa Kajukenbo Foundation FMA/Serrada EsKrima Instructor - for Professor Anthony E. RAMOS
   (Davis Method/Cabales Serrada System of Escrima WSEF,  & Pulahan Derobio EsKrima NorCAL Rep. -
Affiliate of Angel's Disciples Escrima Association)