Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
From Sigung Jay Burkey

Author Topic: From Sigung Jay Burkey  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Jess

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
From Sigung Jay Burkey
« on: June 17, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »
SiGung Jay Burkey has asked me to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this time.

In the next day or so he will post here on the cafe giving more detail and letting everyone know when and where the
memorial service will be held.

GM Loren passed away on Saturday afternoon from advanced lymphoma, he was not in any noticable pain and his passing was as easy as can be asked for, all things considered.

If I can be of any help in passing along information or answering questions feel free to PM me here and I'll answer as soon as I can. SiGung Jay works a swing shift and is not always able to be near a phone or computer.

Once again thank you all for the kind words an thoughts at this time.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:28:01 AM by Jess »
Sifu Lauren Jessup,

Northern Tum Pai Tai Chi Ch'uan
Under GM Jay Burkey

Offline Art Butler

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
Re: From Sigung Jay Burkey
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 04:51:50 PM »
Aloha, Sigung Jay, I will be attending this Saturday, along with my brother, we will probably be staying somewhere either in Coos Bay or Gold Beach.  Drive time from either location shouldn't be that long.  We will all miss GM Jon Loren.  If you can possibly give me a time / distance Wiley's place in from Gold Beach or Coos Bay, since we will be coming from Goldendale Washington.
Sigung, don't know if this is a good time or not, but, GM was the contact for the bottle herbs, are you now going to be that focus point or is someone else.  If you attend the seminar in Federal Way next year, can you bring some, my students would like to purchase some for themselves.
Everyone is in our thoughts and prayer.  Mahalo

Sigung Art Butler
1043 Bickleton Hwy
Goldendale Washington 98620
(509)773-4844 cell (541)980-4226
e-mail bcdoc@gorge.net