Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Stunts/Fights for Film/TV

Author Topic: Stunts/Fights for Film/TV  (Read 6826 times)

Offline LAbraddah

• White Belt
Stunts/Fights for Film/TV
« on: February 11, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »
Aloha Kaju Ohana...my name is Sonny Sison.  I am a Kajukenbo-WHKD practitioner of 18 years.  I am also a stuntman and choreographer/coordinator in the entertainment industry for nearly 20 years, specializing in fights for tv/films and live shows.  If you and/or your students would be interested,  contact me to set up a seminar at your academy to learn the ins and outs of what it takes to make it as a stuntplayer in the entertainment industry. 

A partial list of my onscreen credits include: Cradle 2 The Grave, The Rundown, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Shield, Boomtown, Power Rangers (14 years involved with the films, tv show, and live shows), Madonna, Xzibit and soon to be aired tv show Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.  Partial list of live show credits include: Jackie Chan's The Myth, Matrix Reloaded, Batman Returns, Power Rangers Live World Tour, Spike TV Video Game Awards, Adventures of Conan Stunt Show.

Here is a link of my demo reel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQIlNUGOWAk
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 12:55:39 PM by LAbraddah »
Sonny Sison
Ijo Ija Academy of Kung Fu
Wun Hop Kuen Do

Offline PROF. JULIO HERNANDEZ

• PROFESSOR ,JULIO HERNANDEZ
  • Senior Black Belt
  • Yellow Belt
    • wunhopkuendo.net
Re: Stunts/Fights for Film/TV
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 01:24:45 AM »
 HEY SONNY I WILL BE IN CHINA TOWN ON SAT AM WITH SIFU ERIC LEE AT THE GOLDEN PALACE IF YOU LIKE TO COME WE WILL BE THERE AT 10 AM ,MY CELL IS 760- 686-9115 ITS.  SIFU JULIO HERNANDEZ
PROF. JULIO HERNANDEZ: Wun Hop Kuen Do, Kajukenbo.
Vice President : of the  Wun hop kuen do  international association
 Loyal Student of: GM, Eric Lee
Lineage: SIJO A.D. Emperado,Gm,Sid Asuncion,GM Al Dacascos,GM Eric Lee  , me.

Offline LAbraddah

• White Belt
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 03:27:20 PM »
Sounds good. I'll give you a ring. 
Sonny Sison
Ijo Ija Academy of Kung Fu
Wun Hop Kuen Do

Offline foukaoka

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
  • Sijo & Sifu William Pyatt and son
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »
Hi Sifu Julio Hrnandez, how are you doing, we met in Aguadila, Puerto Rico at G.M. Eric Lee's Seminar and I also am a very good friend of your brother, y the way how is he since I have not heard from him in years. I wasthe tallest of the group in the seminar. I am active again practing under G.M. Jose Luis "Cherry" Ortega's group here in Isabela & Aguada, Puerto Rico every chance I get driving 100 plus miles to train since now I live in San Juan. Hope you do remember me, I have pictures plus the certificate of the seminar in my Face Book under my name William Pyatt. Regards
William (Willie Pai) Pyatt
5th Dan
G.M. Luis "Cherry" Ortega
Kajukenbo Kosho Ryu Kenpo
Advance Defense System

Offline Jason1981

• White Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »
Power Rangers Live World Tour

I saw video clips of that once. The Rangers vs monster fights were lame (even for Power Rangers.  :D ), but the Rangers vs Putties  fights were great.
Jason Weatherholt

No Kajukenbo affiliation, yet.