Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Finding Folders

Author Topic: Finding Folders  (Read 3581 times)

Offline rockatear

• Blue Belt
  • "Study your teacher carefully", Professor Bones
    • JustThink.Us
Finding Folders
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:28:13 AM »
It seems that there are folders I can only get too if someone's post shows up in the last 10 viewed posts link. For instance, I can't find the Techniques Folder by going to Martial Arts Talk. If someone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

with respect,
Shirley Phelps, blue blelt, Hand to Hand Kajukenbo Self-Defense Center, Oakland, CA, www.handtohandkajukenbo.com, Gaylord Method, Chief Head Instructors:  Sifus Jen Resnick and Sonya Richardson

Offline Sifu Sin Bin

• Holy Cow, I am a
  • Senior Moderator
  • Black Belt
  • YOU SUCK, TRAIN HARDER
    • check it out
Re: Finding Folders
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »
It seems that there are folders I can only get too if someone's post shows up in the last 10 viewed posts link. For instance, I can't find the Techniques Folder by going to Martial Arts Talk. If someone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

with respect,

Shirley,
  You may have inadvertently minmized that area, the tecniques board is right below the History board. If you see an Icon that says"tecniques and there is nothing below it, click on the triangle icon next to the word technique to expand that section.
  Hope that helps,
    Sinbin
Professor Rob Peladeau
8th Degree - KSDI #672
Loyal Student and lifelong friend of
Grand Master Emil Bautista
NorCal Headquarters of K.S.D.I. Ambassador

Offline Wado

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
  • llama llama
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »

with respect,

Maybe I don't understand the question, but the Techniques Folder isn't inside Martial arts Talk.  Maybe it got moved.

Here is where they are:

• Kajukenbo Cafe > General > Martial Arts Talk
  • Kajukenbo Cafe > Techniques > General Techniques

Martial Arts Talk is under the General section.  General Techniques is under the Techniques section.
W. Yamauchi
Mateo Kajukenbo
Seattle, Washington

Offline rockatear

• Blue Belt
  • "Study your teacher carefully", Professor Bones
    • JustThink.Us
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »
Sirs, thank you both.  I'll check it out and am sure it will work.

with respect,
Shirley Phelps, blue blelt, Hand to Hand Kajukenbo Self-Defense Center, Oakland, CA, www.handtohandkajukenbo.com, Gaylord Method, Chief Head Instructors:  Sifus Jen Resnick and Sonya Richardson