Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Germany

Author Topic: Germany  (Read 12498 times)

Offline John Bishop

• Senior Black Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Germany
« on: December 21, 2007, 01:24:24 PM »
Christian Wulf German WHKD Asso.
Germany email: christianwulf@t-online.de

Micheal Timmermann
Germany email: michealtimmermann@t-online.de

Dasos Eftadiadis
Germany email: dasoseftadiadis@t-online.de

Kajukenbo Wun Hop Kuen Do
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline Chris Bishop

• White Belt
Re: Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 04:39:15 PM »
hello, I am an American currently residing in Germany and was wondering if any of you knew any schools in Bayern?

I have spent hours trying to look for any and all schools that would involve Kajukenbo/WHKD or mma. It is somewhat difficult as my german is not bad but also not perfect which makes searching a bit difficult.

I am so interested  in what you all are doing you would not believe. I want so badly to train in one of the following but I just need direction I feel. There is a studio in Munich I heard but that is still like 3 hrs from me as I live in N bayern near Wuerzburg and Nuermburg.

I have checked out quite a few links and it seems except for the one in Munich that every school involving the above said are always all in the very N of Germany.

Anyways I would like to not just learn one sport and Erlangen/Nuermburg isnt that far away really. I currently have about 6 months exp in kickboxing(not much I know) and am looking for a new school/studio to learn from.

Until I can find a Kajukenbo/WHKD school however I have no idea what style I should start w/. I know that they involve the combination of many styles...I just dont know which one to go w/.

There are some thai kickboxing,kickboxing, and even Krav Maga schools in my area. I was thinking of trying a Wing Tsun class tomorrow but Im just trying to hard to find a school w/ Kajukenbo/WHKD.

I know this is pretty confusing; I apologize. I would love to rather try Kajukenbo but it seems like it pretty much doesnt exist in Germany. They all study Wun Hop Kuen Do and even that is all in Northern Germany. I tried emailing a few of you who might know more but as of yet have had no replies. Is there anyone who could point me in the right direction?