Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Some of our goals

Author Topic: Some of our goals  (Read 2031 times)

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Some of our goals
« on: July 24, 2003, 03:48:08 AM »
I just wanted to let the members know about how our progress is going toward achieving some of our goals here at the Kajukenbo Cafe .

Some goals:
1. Provide a forum for all Kajukenbo practitioners around the world to converse.

So far so good.  In less than a year we're become the most used Kajukenbo forum on the net with 2395 posts.  We now average around 1800 posts read a day.

2.  Provide a source of historical and current information on the Kajukenbo system.

Moving along nicely.   We have some of the most senior Kajukenbo practitioners in the world on board as moderators here to provide important information on our system.

3.  Provide a source of information on Kajukenbo events and news about our founder.

Done.  With Sijo Emperado's personal body guard serving as events moderator, we're kept informed of all the major Kajukenbo events.   In addition to all the other Kajukenbo events posted by the other  moderators and members.

4.  Provide a list of Kajukenbo schools around the world.

Done.  With the assistance of Sifu Charlie Walton and his great website: Kajukenbo.org we are linked to his Kajukenbo schools listing.

5.  Provide biographical information about the founders and senior practitioners of Kajukenbo.

Progressing well.   With over 50 biographies in our "Who's Who" section, we now have the largest single data base of biographical information on the who's who of Kajukenbo's anywhere on the web.

6. Provide Kajukenbo seminar teachers to any school in the world.

We're hoping to get this acomplished with the new "Seminar Instructors" section.   We hope to make it possible for any school in the world to be able to find a Kajukenbo seminar instructor in their area, or one who is willing to travel to their area.

7.  Provide a connection with our extended family.

It's coming along.  With our "Kajukenbo's Extended family" section we're seeing a lot of communication between the Kajukenbo family and our brothers and sisters in the Karazempo, Shaolin Kempo, and CHA-3 families.  

So, I want to thank our Adminstrator/owner, Sihing Rob Poelking, for setting up and running this great site.  
And all the moderators, members, and guests for providing all the great information and friendly discussions we have enjoyed here.  
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 03:49:39 AM by John Bishop »
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Re:Some of our goals
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 01:29:50 AM »
 ;D  Alright ;D   200 members

Kajukenbo Forever ;)
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline SifuCasey

• BlackBelt
  • White Belt
  • Street tested, mother approved
Re:Some of our goals
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 04:59:36 AM »
Sigung Bishop,
Please check your email listed on this site.