Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Instructions for submitting your name

Author Topic: Instructions for submitting your name  (Read 4769 times)

Offline Rob Poelking

• Sifu
  • Administrator
  • Brown Belt
  • Kajukenbo Forever
    • Anderson Martial Arts
Instructions for submitting your name
« on: July 23, 2003, 10:26:34 AM »
Kajukenbo instructors, here is a place to post your "I'm for hire" info but I want to keep it very clean. So please follow this strict format so that users can easily find you.

THIS IS FOR KAJUKENBO BLACK BELTS ONLY.

Subject Line: YOUR NAME

in the body.

Your Name (again)
Your Rank
Your Kajukenbo Branch
City, State where you live
The extent to which you will travel, (eg. Continental US, North America, Anywhere)
What you will teach
How to contact you.
Optionally: What you charge.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 02:21:00 PM by TheGuardian »
Rob Poelking, Black Belt, Original Method
Black belt under Sigung Ray Anderson
http://www.ohiokajukenbo.com

Offline John Bishop

• Senior Black Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Re:Instructions for submitting your name
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 03:05:02 AM »
Since there are many members of off shoot systems of Kajukenbo, and other martial artists interested in Kajukenbo visiting this site we decided to add this section.

What we're trying to do with this section is to set up a training data base for people seeking Kajukenbo seminar instructors.  
1.  This could be Kajukenbo schools that want to learn techniques from one of the other branches.
2.  Kajukenbo schools who want to bring in a senior Kajukenbo instructor for a seminar.
3.  Kajukenbo off shoot schools who want to learn some of the techniques from their root system.
4.  Or, any other school interested in hosting a Kajukenbo seminar/workshop.  

So, to the Kajukenbo instructors who are interested in teaching seminars or workshops, big or small, please list your information here.  

« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 11:20:25 AM by John Bishop »
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado