Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
KAJUPIT comming to Lemoore, CA.

Author Topic: KAJUPIT comming to Lemoore, CA.  (Read 5436 times)

LOYALONEHK

KAJUPIT comming to Lemoore, CA.
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:48:43 AM »
Aloha Ohana,

Just wanted to pass word that HARPER'S KAJUPIT Instructor Sifu Webster will be relocating to Lemoore Naval Air Station in California no later than June 15, 2007.

I wanted to get the word out, so that if anyone interested in training can shoot me an e-mail.  I plan on adding a Lemoore branch to the KAJUPIT.  We will be located just aprox 25 mins West of Visalia and 30 mins South West of Fresno.

I cant express enough how excited I am to be getting back to CA, close to my roots with Professor Harper being only a short distance away.   ;D 

Any questions? Please contact me for further details by e-mail or phone # available through the KAJUPIT website link located directly under my forum signature.

V/R,
Sifu Webster
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 08:50:39 AM by loyalonehk »

Offline chinman10

• White Belt
  • study under Sigung Jorge Soto
Re: KAJUPIT comming to Lemoore, CA.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »
hello im a nebie to kajukebo only been training in it for a couple of weeks, but ive also been training in MMA so I have good groundfighting skills, what is kajupit and do u think that kaju has enough groundwork.
jaime sepulveda

C-Kaju Dog

Re: KAJUPIT comming to Lemoore, CA.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 12:10:14 PM »
hello im a nebie to kajukenbo only been training in it for a couple of weeks, but ive also been training in MMA so I have good groundfighting skills, what is kajupit and do u think that kaju has enough groundwork.

Please see GM Harpers website at www.kajupit.com

Welcome to the Kajukenbo Ohana.  Kajupit is "Harper Kajukenbo"  When Sijo watched GM Harper train, he would say that Harper was like a Pit Bull.  In addition to this, GM Harper was Sijo's personal body guard for 14yrs.  Hense, the play on words Kajukenbo Pitbull. 

Kajupit has more "Ground Work" than ANY school I have seen.