Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Prof. Alan Reyes

Author Topic: Prof. Alan Reyes  (Read 3135 times)

Sifu Jim

Prof. Alan Reyes
« on: June 14, 2003, 10:05:37 PM »
I have just heard from two different sources that Prof. Alan Reyes has died. Please tell me this is not true. :'(

napashifu

Re:Prof. Alan Reyes
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 11:49:57 PM »
I have just talked to Sigung Pat Tyrrell and she said that she would make a couple of phone calls to see if she could find out if this is true, will pass on any info that she gets.
aloha.

Sifu Jim

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2003, 10:29:18 AM »
Thank God!
thank you very much Im glad to hear it. I'll have to get in contact with him soon I haven't seen him for some time.

I don't know if you remember me but it's me Sifu James Smith. Its been a long time how have you been?
Hows the school in Napa, flurishing I hope?

Sifu Jim

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 10:05:48 AM »
 I'm still in Vacaville working for the Sheriffs' Dept.
 My kids are getting big, Catriena is almost 17 Westen is 13 and Christopher my youngest  is 9.

I'm glad your school is doing so well maybe i'll drop by some time to watch a class.

I found this forum a little while ago and love it. It's about time Kajukenbo had a good medium to connect the different forms of Kajukenbo for growth and understanding.

well anyway it's good to hear from you,

Hardstyle with a smile  8) Sifu Jim

Offline Bautista's

• teaching since 1966
  • Senior Moderator
  • Brown Belt
  • you show me-I show you
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2003, 04:46:54 AM »
GrandMaster Alan Reyes is doing quite well as he was at  GrandMaster Calvin Shins 70th birthday party on Oct 4th held in Fairfield. He said his health is good.
Emil Bautista
Kajukenbo black belt (1966)