Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
RETRACTION OF SIMPLY GOOD INTENTIONS: Sijo's Maui Trip To The "Festival of the

Author Topic: RETRACTION OF SIMPLY GOOD INTENTIONS: Sijo's Maui Trip To The "Festival of the  (Read 1195 times)

Offline GForbach

• Gary Forbach
  • Senior Moderator
  • Blue Belt
After discussing this Trip and method of raising funds concerning SIjo and GM Deichi with several Grand masters and Professors, I  agree with their points "common Sense and this normally being a "traidition".  I was asked in Ariz. for help for Sijo, and as I always have I tried to help a situation when asked by a friend and a Sifu I have respected for over 30 years.
I struggled to find a way that makes since.  I tried, and posted the best that I thought I could, and realize that I personally could'nt help me friend but I must agree with your point that we have money ro raise for Sijo's Vegas Party.  I apologize for asking you to pay for someone elses Kuleana (responsibility).

Thank you all and ALOHA
GM Gary Forbach
!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 08:19:17 PM by GForbach »
Gary Forbach, 9th Degree Original Method Kajukenbo under GM Aleju Reyes and Sijo A.D. Emperado