Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Kajukenbo in Iraq

Author Topic: Kajukenbo in Iraq  (Read 5251 times)

Offline badsifu

• restricted
  • Brown Belt
Kajukenbo in Iraq
« on: August 05, 2005, 06:26:52 PM »
I haven't been online much because I have disconnected cable so I can do a lot of home improvement stuff - dialup makes it less fun to surf.  Anyways, a little plug here for someone whom I have never met.

http://www.emperado.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=4&userid=74

Sifu Dean Webster has a photo album here with all sorts of pictures from Iraq that he has contributed to Sijo's site.  They haven't gotten as many looks as I thought they should, so I decided to plug them here :)  It is a totally different world - especially the camel spider.  Oh, he has also promoted some troops to Purple Belt.  I have told him privately, but I wanted to say thanks for all his sharing.  Sifu Dean Webster is a student of Professor Harper.  Go Kajukenbo!
Dan Tyrrell

LOYALONEHK

Re: Kajukenbo in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 07:57:03 PM »
Mahalo Brother,

I have always been proud of being part of the kajukenbo ohana and always will be!

I currently have a just under a dirty dozen students.  A bit of a mix of Marines and Devil Docs.

More Docs that Marines - unless you count the occasional tid bits I sometimes share during the MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts Program) classes.

Funny how knowing how to save a life also reveals the pathways to taking it away with the least amount of effort... ;)

More pics from Iraq comming before the years up.