Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
WKO DVD Preview

Author Topic: WKO DVD Preview  (Read 11450 times)

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
  • Seek Knowledge, Not Rank
Re: WKO DVD Preview
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 02:27:33 PM »
In the future, if anyone ever has any questions or comments for me, please feel free to ask or tell me directly.   

SiGung Bishop:

Question for you.  I think the DVD price is very reasonable.  I would, and I am guessing that others would as well, be willing to pay a great deal more for these DVDs provided that Sijo gets that difference in the royalties (I am assuming that he is already receiving royalties from the tapes - please correct me if I am wrong.)  When sending you the money for the tapes, how would one go about paying extra for our Sijo?

Respectfully,

Dan

The WKO (Emperado's World Kajukenbo Organization) was set up for purpose of providing some financial support for Sijo Emperado through sales of  Kajukenbo training materials, seminars, ect.  And also to assure that the training materials distributed met his approval, and had his imput.  Sijo receives royalties from everything distributed thru the WKO.  If anyone want's to send additional money to be given to Sijo, simple notify us of the extra amount for Sijo, or write a separate check in his name.   

IF AT ANY TIME ANYONE WANT'S TO SEND ANY KIND OF GIFT OR TRIBUTE TO SIJO, PLEASE DO.  YOU DON'T NEED A SPECIAL OCCASSION, OR SPECIFIC REASON TO.  ANYONE OF THE SENIORS HERE AT THE CAFE WOULD BE GLAD TO PROVIDE HIS MAILING ADDRESS TO YOU.     
John Bishop  8th Degree-Original Method 
Under Grandmaster Gary Forbach
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline badsifu

• restricted
  • Brown Belt
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 02:57:56 PM »
Thanks for your prompt reply SiGung Bishop.  I think the tapes are great and I am sure the DVDs will be that much better and cleaner.  I wanted to make sure that my students, and others who feel it is important, kick up some more to Sijo - especially since these tapes are priced so low.  They can get the tapes and make a contribution at the same time.

As for me, I already have his address.  ;)
Dan Tyrrell

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 05:12:50 PM »
Your Welcome SiGung.  I know you and your students are big supporters of our Sijo. 
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

"You watch, once I'm gone, all the snakes will start popping their heads up!"  Sijo Emperado

Offline GForbach

• Gary Forbach
  • Senior Moderator
  • Blue Belt
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »
Aloha Everyone....
Use the DVD's to "LEARN" KAJUKENBO!!!!
As for SIJO's "%", NO WORRY BRA!!!  I'm the one taking care of that!  Just Train!.  ;D
GM Forbach
P.S.  Any more questions or comments, I'll see you in Vallejo!
Gary Forbach, 9th Degree Original Method Kajukenbo under GM Aleju Reyes and Sijo A.D. Emperado

Offline smckellop

• White Belt
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2005, 01:51:47 PM »
Is there a testing option when purchasing the DVDs, as I am a Purple belt with no Dojo to go to?

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2005, 02:39:57 PM »
Sorry, these DVD's are for instructional purposes only.  There is no program availiable for video training and testing.
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA

Offline smckellop

• White Belt
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2005, 08:19:01 PM »
Wow, that is frustrating the closest place I can go is near cleveland and that is like a three hour drive for me.

Offline John Bishop

• Black Belt
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2005, 02:27:20 AM »
Wow, that is frustrating the closest place I can go is near cleveland and that is like a three hour drive for me.

If your talking about Sigung Anderson in Lorain County, he's one of GM Forbach's black belts.  Perhaps you could train with him as much as you can, and supplement your training with the video tapes, since he teaches the "Original Method".
K.S.D.I. # 478, FMAA