Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
1997-- KAJUKENBO'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY TOURNAMENT VIDEO by Malia Bernal

Author Topic: 1997-- KAJUKENBO'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY TOURNAMENT VIDEO by Malia Bernal  (Read 2050 times)

Offline PROF. JULIO HERNANDEZ

• PROFESSOR ,JULIO HERNANDEZ
  • Senior Black Belt
  • Yellow Belt
    • wunhopkuendo.net
ENJOY 90 MINUTES EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE AND HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 1997 50TH TOURNAMENT AND TRIBUTE TO SIJO IN VALLEJO, CALIFORNIA. 
DEMOS,GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS, SELF DEFENSE COMPETITIONS, WEAPONS, FORMS, FIGHTING, AND A TRIBUTE TO ALL THE ORIGINAL FOUNDERS.
THESE TAPES WILL BE SOLD FOR $39.95 + $5.00 SHIPPING AND HANDLING

SEND REQUEST TO:
MALIA BERNAL
1660 ALUM ROCK AVENUE
SAN JOSE, CA 95116
PH#- (408) 254-7122
EMAIL- MALIAMALIATNT@AOL.COM

FYI: Sijo has seen this tape and has given his blessing! Please do not miss this opportunity to have some valuable history to view in the privacy of your home or school. Copies are limited-- please get your order in early as this is a first come first get basis.
(This is written by Sigung Julio Hernandez with permission by Malia Bernal.)
Julio Hernandez email- whosbbq@aol.com  (760) 951-2878 :o
PROF. JULIO HERNANDEZ: Wun Hop Kuen Do, Kajukenbo.
Vice President : of the  Wun hop kuen do  international association
 Loyal Student of: GM, Eric Lee
Lineage: SIJO A.D. Emperado,Gm,Sid Asuncion,GM Al Dacascos,GM Eric Lee  , me.

Offline Bautista's

• teaching since 1966
  • Senior Moderator
  • Brown Belt
  • you show me-I show you
I received my copy of the dvd of the 1997 Sijos event and I want to say that it was an excellent  job done by Malia and Lynn. It has great footage and and interviews with some great kajukenbo martial artest. I seen many faces I had not seen in many years and this brought back some great memorize. I recommend this dvd to any one who whats to view history and maybe find themselfs if they were there. This event was for Sijo Emperado as it will be again this week-end and for sure there will be a limited copies being sold at the next coming event on the 8th and 9th of July at again the same place Vallejo at the Sainte Patrick High School. Your copy waits you there.
Grandmaster Emil Bautista
Emil Bautista
Kajukenbo black belt (1966)