Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/kajukenb/public_html/cafe/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
CA - K.S.D.I. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa

Author Topic: CA - K.S.D.I. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa  (Read 3092 times)

Offline GForbach

• Gary Forbach
  • Senior Moderator
  • Blue Belt
CA - K.S.D.I. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa
« on: November 21, 2004, 12:48:09 PM »
K.S.D.I. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa, CA
"ORIGINAL METHOD" (GM Aleju Reyes/SIJO Emperado)
FORBACH MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY (Association Headquarters)
Advanced training seminars and private instruction by:
Instructor:  Grandmaster Gary Forbach
KAJUKENBO CAFE Global Moderator
(949) 642-6738
E-Mail:  gforbach@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 11:20:13 AM by GForbach »
Gary Forbach, 9th Degree Original Method Kajukenbo under GM Aleju Reyes and Sijo A.D. Emperado

Offline HARDWORK

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • any thing worth having,is worth working for!
Re: CA - K.S.D.I. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 05:27:03 PM »
Dear GM Forbach, hope to see you in july at the ohana.Just walked through the fire and earned my brown/green see you soon. respectfully Rob
Sifu Rob Harris 3rd degree -Reyes Kenpo

Offline GForbach

• Gary Forbach
  • Senior Moderator
  • Blue Belt
Thanx Rob!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 10:08:10 PM »
Congratulations Rob, on your test and recent promotion!   ;D 
Green/Brown belt in the "Reyes" school is not what it is in other schools and arts.  You can be both pproud and comfident that the training and knowledge that you are getting is "second to none".  GM Alan is a "treasure trove" of information and his roots go back to his birth.  If I had any advise to you and your fellow students, learn everything you possibly can and do not waste the precious time you have under the guidance of your teacher.  I also am very fortunate to have had the honor and gift of training under the "Reyes" method of Kajukenbo.  Grandmaster Aleju "Al" Reyes was my teacher and as you well know, your teachers father.  And I know there are always visiting black belts, of all age and rank.  Tap their brains Rob!  Ask questions or for help on something you saw them perform and would like to learn to do.  (With your teachers blessing of course)  ;)  There's a couple of other individuals that are probably at your school from time to time that are also a huge part of the "Reyes" family and walking "libraries" of information;  1) GM Joe Davis  2)  GM  Lee Hart (and before I get blasted with e-mails....I know Lee Hart is not "officially a GM" but, to me he is! ;D).  These two know the true history and teachings of the KAJUKENBO system and the "Reyes" method.
Any way, keep up the training and dedication to your art, your school and especially, your teacher!  ;D
With respect,
GM Gary

« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 08:37:37 AM by GForbach »
Gary Forbach, 9th Degree Original Method Kajukenbo under GM Aleju Reyes and Sijo A.D. Emperado

Offline HARDWORK

• BlackBelt
  • Blue Belt
  • any thing worth having,is worth working for!
Re: CA - K.S.D.I. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:08:14 AM »
thank you sir, as a Reyes brother I know you understand.Mr.Lee Hart is offically Professor Hart as of febuary , hope see you in vallejo in july,it's always good to talk with you sir,respectfully Rob
Sifu Rob Harris 3rd degree -Reyes Kenpo