Author Topic: New Kajukenbo Necklaces and Keychains available!!  (Read 1281 times)

Online envisiontj

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
  • Thanks Jeff and Boogie!!
New Kajukenbo Necklaces and Keychains available!!
« on: October 07, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »
Hello,

I have gotten some new Kajukenbo necklaces made and some Kajukenbo Keychains.

The pendants are bronze, and in stock - BUT, I can have them made in whatever metal you want (gold, silver, etc) and the price for those will vary depending on the metal.  The necklace length is 24".  If you prefer a different length, just say so with your order.

Keychains:  $6, and a $2 flat rate for shipping regardless of the number of them you purchase.
Necklaces:  $15, and a $2 flat rate for shipping regardless of the number of them you purchase.

You can pay the following ways:  check/money order to:  Trent Junker, P.O. Box 1375, Clackamas, OR 97015
PayPal to:  tjunker2004@msn.com
Credit/Debit Card by phone:  Call (503) 839-6359
I will also have them available in limited quantities at the November 3rd Seminar here in Portland.

Any questions, just ask.

Trent

Sigung Trent Junker - 6th Degree
Realm Of The Tiger Kajukenbo - Portland, OR
Under GM Gerry Scott

Online envisiontj

• BlackBelt
  • Brown Belt
  • Thanks Jeff and Boogie!!
Re: New Kajukenbo Necklaces and Keychains available!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
Hey everyone,

I have worked out a new Kajukenbo necklace and keychain.  This new emblem is about 2.5 times as large as the other one I have offered here.  The cost on the necklace is $18 - keychain is $6, and a $2 flat rate for shipping no matter how many you order.  The necklace length is 24".

You can pay the following ways:  check/money order to:  Trent Junker, P.O. Box 1375, Clackamas, OR 97015
PayPal to:  tjunker2004@msn.com
Credit/Debit Card by phone:  Call (503) 839-6359

Sigung Trent Junker - 6th Degree
Realm Of The Tiger Kajukenbo - Portland, OR
Under GM Gerry Scott